Returns, Refunds and Exchange
- All sales are final, make sure you buy the right item the first time.
- Absolutely no returns for cash or credit card refunds, even if the purchase was made the same day.
- Returned merchandise is for exchange (within 7 day only) or for store credit (good for 30 days) and must be accompanied with the original sales receipt. (20% restocking fee will apply for exchanges and store credit) Any returns for exchange after 7 days will not be eligible for 20% restocking fee. A proper decision will be made at the time of return.
- All returns must have return authorization.
- Any merchandise sold as-is, special order or layaway cannot be returned for any reason.
- All return items must be in original conditions including all boxes, packaging, instructions and warranty cards.
- Customer must cover shipping cost for all packages going back to us.
- There are NO REFUNDS or CREDIT on any shipping charges.
- Shipping cost that we pay to ship “Free Shipping” items to you is not refundable or exchangeable. For example, if you order a "FREE SHIPPING" mixer for $150 and it cost us $20 to ship it to you, and you decide to return it for exchange for any reason, you would only receive $130 of it in store credit plus the 20% re stocking fee which ends up to be $104 which you could apply towards your next purchase.
- https://www.marathonpro.com does not offer price protection or price guarantee of any kind nor do we participate in any 30 day return or refund policy.
- No returns or exchange on opened products, used and refurbished merchandise, Light bulbs, all fluids (fog fluid, bubble fluid, etc.) stylus and cartridges, cables, headphones and earphones (due to health and sanitary regulations), wireless and wired microphones (due to health and sanitary regulations), raw speakers, tweeters, cases, racks, light stands, trussing, speaker stands, bulk products, computer software, computer related products, novelties and accessories.